Pharmaceutical company needs reinforcement.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (duration: 1 year) we are looking for a / n
Senior Order Manager, 100%
- Major Accountabilities:
- Provide an enhanced level of responsibility and team support for smooth transactional execution between complex intercompany, intragroup and third party customers and respective suppliers as well as correct system set-up for intragroup supplies and demand review for third party customers. Act as competent counterpart between assigned customers and various functions in order to guarantee high customer service level. Achieve operational excellence in terms of quality, cost and compliance.
- Monitor and maintain correct system transactions related to order management processes according to defined business cases (e.g. intragroup supplies) based on planning & master data parameters including the up-to-date status of the order at any point in time
- Prepare and ensure availability of all relevant documentations and approvals needed to guarantee steadily product flow
- Provide guidance and assist assigned customers for returns, write-off’s, rebates and credit/debit notes according to the established SOPs and guidelines.
- Perform system bookings for returns and issue credit notes in a timely manner taking into consideration month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial timelines.
- Define and decide on priorities for physical deliveries in collaboration with Logistics Experts
- Perform order confirmation and inbound system booking for manually placed orders
- Higher education (Bachelor degree) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering, at least vocational education in commercial professions complemented by additional training in business administration resp. supply chain management
- English & German
- At least 5-7 years of experience in Supply Chain role in Health Care, Consumer Goods, Chemical or another pro-cess industry
- Comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain processes incl. customer service and vendor management
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP usage (advanced user knowledge)
- Good understanding of ERP implementation methodology
- Computer literacy: Office applications (Excel, Power Point, WinWord) and Visio
- Proven project management, ideally in a cross-functional Project
For questions … please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60