Pharmaceutical company needs reinforcement.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Sisseln/AG, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (duration: 1 year) we are looking for a
Senior Lab Professional (m/f), 100%
- Performing of equipment qualification activities according to current GMP standard and internal guidelines within Steriles QC and AS&T in time and efficiently.
- Qualification of sterilizers (hot air, steam) by using physical and biological methods under consideration of all HSE standards, GMP rules and current Standard Operation Procedures.
- Qualification of other temperature depending devices and Microbiological Air Sample devices (MAS) under consideration of all HSE standards, GMP rules and current Standard Operation Procedures using physical measurement (e.g. temperature mapping).
- Evaluate and document all results according to current GMP standard and internal guidelines
- Write protocols and reports for the qualification activities
- Bachelor (minimum) or Master (desirable) in engineering, chemical or biological science
- German (fluent) and English (fluent)
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry with at least 3 years in a leadership or supervision position
- Knowledge and appreciation of lean manufacturing principles
- Proven ability to lead and coach people
- Computer literacy, including shop floor systems e.g. SAP, AQWA, CCex Agile
- In-depth process knowledge of related manufacturing equipment and processes preferred
- Experienced understanding of cGMPs and other regulatory guidelines applicable to the medical/pharmaceutical industry preferred
In case of any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Renato Imboden at 061 269 90 60.