For our ambitious drug delivery device programs reflecting our current and future portfolio needs we are seeking a talented engineer for the development and LCM of medical devices.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (03.10.2022 until 30.09.2023), we are looking for an
Senior Expert Engineering (m/f/d), 100% (temporary)
- Support the technical development and life cycle management of safe and user-friendly (connected) autoinjector and on body pump systems as Senior Expert Engineering.
- Translate user and business needs into system/sub-system requirements using the systems engineering tool for requirement and test management.
- Define interface specification definition with drug, packaging, label & eco system.
- Manage project specific 3rd party activities and support the delivery technology lead.
- Work within and contribute to broader cross‐functional drug product development teams.
- Master of Science in mechanical/electronics or micro systems engineering or relevant field
- Autonomous and independent working style with at least 3 years of experience in Medical Device development and LCM.
- Ability to interact with cross functional team in matrix organization.
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence as well as ability to navigate into complex organization and create networks.
- Design change management experience and enthusiasm to support the maintenance of existing and building of new platforms
- Excellent understanding of the current drug delivery technologies
- Proficient spoken communication and excellent technical writing skills in English
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60