The associate in Research Quality & Compliance is responsible for the management of quality programs applicable to the wide range of discovery science and research activities conducted by NIBR globally. The candidate will partner with internal and external groups to support the implementation and improve relevant practices, facilitate Quality issue resolution and provide appropriate Quality support to meet business and health authority expectations while maintaining the highest scientific standards and promoting a culture of quality and compliance in NIBR.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (03.10.2022 until 30.04.2023), we are looking for an
Research and Science Lab Quality Associate (m/f/d), 100% (temporary)
- Provide training for review of project documentation and data integrity principles.
- Interact with external parties and obtain buy-in form key internal and external stakeholders
- Interacts with NIBR internal groups on integration program
- Provide guidance and be involved in submission readiness &
- Quality oversight for non-GLP studiesExecute reviews of project documentation (e.g. Lab notebooks and systems) using semi-automated process and submission to NIBR and disease area management.
- Ensure group SharePoint / MS Teams site is up to date and provide content.
- Raise the legacy data integrity training material to the next level to further engage with NIBR business.
- Provide expertise on internal regulation on the use of HT.
- Attend NIBR Quality team meetings
- Conduct interviews for NIBRIS internal and external assessments
- Master of Science in a biology-related filed (molecular biology, microbiology, Biochemistry) and experience in quality and/or related experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in a quality function and dealing with data integrity topics in research areas
- Oral and written English communication skills. Additional language skills in German, French are highly appreciated
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60