Under general direction, perform testing and other activities in functions supporting the Bioanalytics department.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in the area of Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment we are looking for a
QC Associate Scientist, 100% (m/f)
Department: Cell and Gene Bioanalytics
- Plan and perform Bio-Analytical testing such as Flow, ELISA, cell count, cell viability, residual bead assessment, qPCR, Potency, in collaboration with experienced team members, if necessary.
- Perform all testing and activities compliantly following appropriate SOPs and procedures.
- Maintain controls, reagents and reference standards to support testing.
- Work on shifts covering daytime / evening and one or both weekend days.
- Review data generated by other team members.
- Train others.
- Contributes to the setup and optimization of infrastructure or specialized facilities e.g. cell culture or qPCR labs as an expert w/ adequate guidance.
- Evaluate/qualify and maintain lab equipment.
- Execute validation/transfers/optimization of test methods as per appropriate protocols.
- Contribute to OOS/OOE and deviation investigations.
- Interface with regulatory agencies during audits.
- Support 5S and Lean projects
- Continually identify areas for improvements in project work.
- Knowledge of LabWare LIMS and/or other QC data systems.
- Maintain GMP/GLP quality systems.
- Review of laboratory logbooks and laboratory cleaning.
- Performing daily equipment startup and PQ
- Assure stock of reagents and materials
- Commercial degree as BTA or MTA or BSc degree (candidates with an MSc degree might get considered also) in biology, chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology or other related discipline
- Fluent in Englisch is a must, Fluency in German is advantageous
- 2 – 5 years (for candidates with a Masters degree 0-2 years) industry working experience in the pharmaceutical, biologics, microbiology, sterile manufacture, or medical device industry
- Understanding of the concepts of GMP and GLP
- Knowledge of bioassay test methods like Cell counts, Elisa, Flow cytometry
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of individuals in various aspects of operations
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60