Support the QA Ops team in the timely release of GMP relevant documents. Support objectives according to agreed timelines and standards in the given area of competency and support adherence to compliance with GMP in TRD.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment 01.02.2022 until 31.12.2022, we are looking for a
QA Quality Specialist (m/f/d), 100% (temporary)
- Perform review of GMP relevant documents (e.g. manufacturing master documents, executed batch records for material manufactured internally or at contractors, raw data).
- Clarify simple deficiencies in GMP documents with the line unit experts in own responsibility.
- Upload GMP documents into relevant quality electronic systems (e.g. DocStore Condor, iRelease)
- Write and complete GMP relevant documents in own area of responsibility (e.g CoAs, archiving checklists).
- File and archive documents owned by QA Operations.
- Collaborate with other associates to support the function of QA Ops.
- Participate in knowledge exchange in TRD.
- Bachelor degree or apprenticeship in chemistry (or any other equivalent scientific education)
- Must have is relevant GMP experience in a pharmaceutical environment, ideally in the field of quality
- Languages: fluent in English and German
- Soft skills: team-oriented, reliable, motivated, attention to detail
Partial home office currently possible due to Covid, however the work will be to review of GMP documentation which is on paper, therefore presence on Campus will be required at least half of the time.
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60