Deliver Wave 2 of Plant 1 Manufacturing Execution System (aka Operations Management System) within the Plant 1 investment Project...
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (1 year) we are looking for a
Project Manager, 100% (m/f)
- First point of contact for MES implementation within the Plant 1 project team.
- Lead MES design team of up to 10 MES engineers (number depending on project phase) as direct reports.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of MES functionality in Wave 2, including adaptations to second project, without disruption of ongoing manufacturing operations.
- Break down the project scope and ensure availability of up-to-date and complete scope document and user requirement specifications.
- Ensure timely delivery of design packages in high quality and agreement with user requirements.
- Oversee external implementation/coding activities at partners.
- Support witnessing of external test activities and deployment of tested code.
- Transparently report on the project status and support cost controlling.
- Provide direct input at subject matter expert on the testing and qualification strategy.
- Support the evaluation of change requests and requests for scope increase.
- Support error correction and change implementation during and after test completion.
- Proven experience in the development of Manufacturing Executing Systems. Preferably in-depth experience with Syncade MES (Emerson).
- Leadership of larger automation teams (5+ direct reports).
- Good understanding of distributed control systems. Preferably, experience with Delta V DCS (Emerson) and its integration with Syncade MES.
- Good understanding of GMP and computerized system validation.
- Good understanding of biotechnology production processes.
- Ideally, previous work on a large-scale site construction project and related project management experience.
- Degree in Engineering, IT or similar
- Fluent in English, German an asset
- Team player with good leadership skills.
- Organized and able to provide direction to others.
- Technical writing skills.
- Experience in the development of Manufacturing Executing Systems
- Team leadership experience
- Work related to a project in Austria (travel to Austria 1-2x during the assignment duration might be needed)
- (1 – 2 days home office per week acceptable)
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60