As an Innovation Project Manager (IPM) you will join a Clinical Innovation team in NIBR Translational Medicine, and be accountable for the content and implementation our inno-vation strategic plan within Clinical Sciences & Innovation (CS&I) and Translational Medicine (TM).
#ClinicalInnovation #NIBR #ClinicalSciences
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (01.11.2021 until 31.05.2023), we are looking for a
Innovation Project Manager – Contract (m/f/d), 100% (temporary)
- Lead and enable the implementation of modernized and innovative approaches to global clinical trial design/management and group operations within CS&I and TM, by leading and establishing cross functional teams driving, piloting and evaluating advanced data-driven methodologies, patient centric approaches and practices.
- Work together with the Head of Clinical Innovation on the planning and implementation of the TM strategtic innovation plan, taking ownership of key projects as assigned.
- Specifically responsible for the continued development, analysis for the use of AI/predictive portfolio management tools, to continue their development as best-in-class for Translational Medicine.
- Drive successful execution of key innovative strategic projects within Translational Medicine in line with short, medium and long-term strategies. Translate new strategy into concrete objectives, with conversion into cross functional initiatives / pilot programs related to new digitalization.
- Responsible for the evaluation of new “innovative / data driven digital” vendors and tool providers for analysis and recommendations of use, in line with support of partner line functions.
- Track and review progress of implementation of next generation operations and analytics tools in CS&I and TM and ensure they embed and support strategic imperatives as required.
- Collaborate with other Novartis units and divisions on assigned projects in sharing in capability building and resources to facilitate company wide implementation of future clinical trial operations.
- PharmD; BSc or Matura level degree in life sciences or related field, with significant related experience in pharmceuticals/technology.
- Business-level oral and written English
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry / clinical drug development, with a demonstrated experience in working directly on clinical trial improvement/operations pro-jects.
- Passionate and deeply knowledgeable about innovation frameworks, constructs, and innovation strategies.
- Preferable strong understanding of drug development, clinical trial operations, and relevant functions.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully working within and multi-diciplinary and cross-functional teams successfully.
- Operational project management experience including excellent planning, prioritization, problem solving and organizational skills. Track record of successfully managing multiple complex projects concurrently.
- Expertise in constructing business/value cases along various verticals and through different “lenses” (e.g., quality/time/cost, people/process/technology, startup/conduct/closeout, etc.).
- Experience in design/setup of portfolio management systems, including the User Interface (UI).
- Understanding and direct experience with working with AI or predictive based tools for a broad enduser population.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, ability to successfully interact with and influence a wide range of people, building strong positive relationships.
- Strong and demonstrated success with customer orientation awareness and focus, particularly focused on development of new tools and methodologies.
- Used to working independently and in a team en-vironment, being flexible and adapting in a changing environment.
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60