Be a member of an agile team focused on digital technologies promoting the exchange of health information.
#DigitalSolutions #DataScience #HealthDataExchange
Our client, a global oriented pharmaceutical company, provides medical solutions to meet the changing needs of todays societies and patients.
They partner with multiple stakeholders and use digital technologies to implement population level disease prevention programs. The agile team focused on digital technologies that facilitates the exchange of health information in a patient centric manner needs additional support. For this TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT WITH A DURATION OF 6 MONTHS we are looking for a highly motivated and digital experienced professional as
Digital Solutions Manager – Patient Consented Health Data Exchange (m/f), 100%
- Working with internal experts to identify key success factors for the prevention program
- Developing hypothesis on how Novartis can lead in disease prevention
- Managing and engaging with external companies to perform a landscape analysis of competition and white spaces where Novartis could develop an opportunity
- Providing subject matter expertise, advice, recommendations and input on industry trends and digital technology tools on the market that Novartis could partner with to deliver disease prevention programs
- Identify priority geographies and potential partners
- Creating an MVP for the technology solution
- Developing of a business case proposal for senior management, including authoring the proposal, driving and managing reviews and other required activities to support its creation
- Getting “stuck in” and driving program forwards to completion
- Advanced degree in data science or a related scientific subject
- Knowledge of innovative digital technologies (Blockchain, AI, Machine Learning, NLP)
- Several years experience in managing complex, cross functional digital technology and innovation projects preferable in healthcare/pharma industry
- Proven experience in strategic program management, preferably in deploying consumer facing digital technologies that require behavioral modification
- Experienced at driving the design process through ideation, concept development, validation, wireframing, prototyping, and final visual design (in quick, iterative cycles)
- Work experience in drug development or clinical trials is an asset
- Adept at creating and writing compelling business presentations, including storyboarding
- Strong conceptual thinking that balances user needs, business goals, and clinical insights
- Ability to see a complex problem from a „big picture“/strategic level; able to communicate a clear vision for the team
Don’t hesitate to call Renato Imboden at +41 (0)61 269 90 60.