Are you experienced in oncology and or medical affairs? Then do not hesitate to apply!
#Pharma #MedicalAffairs #GxP
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (asap until 07.08.2022), we are looking for a
Compliance & Governance Training Lead (Oncology, Medical Affairs) (m/f/d), 100%
- Lead design and implementation of “Just-In-Time (JIT)” training concept for OMA
- Operate and monitor execution of JIT training
- Advise Pharma Medical Affairs on JIT training implementation
- Support OMA Global GxP Director on training management and operations (incl assignments and training compliance monitoring)
- Provide ad-hoc support to key projects (namely GEMS rollout, HCP Experience)
- Minimum: Scientific qualification (PhD, MSc or Bachelor’s Degree) in in an appropriate scientific discipline or quality-related field with an in-depth knowledge of the international pharmaceutical product development process
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with GxP requirements, quality management system including risk management and regulatory requirements from main Heath Authorities.
- Expertise in the principles and practices of Quality Risk management and / or GxP audits
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Strong and confident communicator both internally at all levels and externally with outside and industry bodies.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Able to understand and work with enterprise and functional systems & data
- Experienced in implementing and deploying projects/ changes in an organization
- A broad understanding of Quality Management, GCP / GVP and Risk Management processes
- A broad understanding of main Health Authorities standards (e.g. FDA, EMEA) and ICH regulations and guidelines.
- Proven self-starter with experience in building capabilities based on defined business needs across geography and functions.
- Must have is Pharma experience; FDA Knowledge is an Advantage
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60