Be part of the team that develops quantitative insilico models!
Our client, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For this TEMPORARY EMPLOYEMENT with a DURATION OF 12 MONTHS we are looking for a highly motivated person as
Biophysical modelling Specialist, 100% (temporary)
- Develops quantitative in-silico models using mathematical and numerical methods of biophysics/-chemistry within an interdisciplinary team of scientists, engineers and physicians
- Uses Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Methods (FEM) to build computational models of biological systems at all levels of spatio-temporal organization
- Keeps special focus on the transport mechanisms of drugs to different targets in different organs and tissues (Cerebrospinal Fluid, Eye, Respiratory Tract, Tumor, Tendon, Cartilage, etc.).
- University degree (e.g.: Master, Dipl-Ing, PhD). Fields of Study (Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering / Bio Engineering / Physics)
- Experience in the modelling of 3D multiphysical Problems with at least one the software packages: Comsol Multiphysics, StarCD/StarCCM+ and/or Ansys Fluent
- Knowledge in Comsol Multiphysics is essential
- Knowledge and experience in biological simulations is beneficial
- Understands and presents complex systems and modelling approaches in simple language to colleagues and customers from different backgrounds
- English fluent spoken and written
- German is an advantage
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on +41 (0)61 269 90 60