The Integrated Analytical Operations team, part of one of three Chemical Development Units based in Basel is looking for a GMP trained and motivated lab technician with proven experience in liquid chromatography, gas chromatography and wet chemistry.
#AnalyticalChemistry #GMP #Pharma #HPLC #GC #UHPLC
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (01.10.2021 until 30.09.2022(with option for extension), we are looking for a
Associate Scientist (Analytical Chemistry) (m/f/d), 100% (temporary)
- This role has a specific focus on GMP analytical lab based activities in the Integrated Analytical Operations team to support the local pilot plant.
- You will be responsible for the release/retest and stability testing of raw/starting material and chemical intermediates as well as and method qualification, validation and transfer of robust analytical methods
- You will support cleaning verification and in process control testing
- You will operate different analytical lab instruments (LC, GC, titrators, IR, UV, MS) and will be responsible for setup and maintenance of the assigned laboratory infrastructure and equipment.
- You will document the data generated under GMP and according to Novartis and ICH standards
- You will work closely with analytical and process development chemists as well as scientists from a diverse range of disciplines within Chemical and Analytical Development.
- Other requirements include a good technical-scientific background, good understanding of GMP, good communication skills and the ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Technician with continuing education (EU) or BS/MS or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years hands on relevant experience
- Experience with HPLC, UHPLC and ideally GC chromatographic systems as well as wet chemistry and a sound understanding of organic chemistry and chromatography, along with the interest in growing scientifically.
- Good technical skills are required especially in the operation and maintenance of instrumentation and software.
- Good understanding of GMP as well as experience in pharmaceutical development activities.
- Good command of English (spoken and written) required, German may be of advantage
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60