Do you have a sharp eye and a flair for numbers? Then drop us a line!
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (duration: 6 months) we are looking for a
Kreditorenbuchhalter D/E, 100% (m/f)
The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist manages the processes of the Group entities, ensuring quality and effectiveness of the processes, securing company assets by applying tight controls in the financial transactions, while providing accurate financial information and timely reporting of balances. This role ensures that systems and documentation are in place and actively contributes continuous improvement projects to provide highly effective and efficient end-to-end processes to the divisions.
- Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer service and escalates exceptions
- Interacts proactively with all functional areas of the FSC, NGSC and TCS to ensure appropriate accounting, financial reporting and provide seamless service
- Ensures the measurement and delivery of service levels and KPI targets
- Coordinates the P2P functional relationship with BPAs, CFOs, GL Manager and other Key internal/external stakeholders for entities under responsibility (Business Partner)
- Leads continuous improvement, process changes to have an efficient and effective process
- Actively support FSC/NGSC/TCS working style being inclusive, proactive, respectful, and results driven in alignment with V&B
- Participates and assists in driving the knowledge management process including the development of user manuals, knowledge bases, FAQs, etc.
- Strengthen the relationship and leverage on Cross divisional standardization opportunities
- Coordinates stream operations, ensuring distribution of workload and prioritization squeme.
- Degree in finance and/or accounting or relevant experience
- 2-4 years experience in finance / SAP ECC Knowledge
- Languages: EN, DE (as a plus: FR)
- Ability to organize and manage high workload
- Strong analytical skills, showing good problem identification and resolution skills
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to work effectively in a multi –national organization