Administrative and organizational support of scientists in a biopharmaceutical company.
#Biotech #ScientificResearch #Admin.Assistant
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company, based in Basel, developing and commercializing innovative medical products that meet the medical needs of patients dealing with bacterial and fungal infections.
Due to a maternity leave they need the support of an experienced assistant from November 2020 until May 2021. For this reason we are looking for someone with experience in a scientific environment in the pharma or biotech industry with excellent interpersonal and communication skills as
Scientific Administrative Assistant (m/w), 80-100 %
- Preparation of scientific presentations, literature searches and statistics
- Provide support to CSO and members of the research group for presentations, reports, spreadsheets, meeting agendas and minutes
- Management of budget (preparation, monthly updates, accruals, invoices)
- Management of contracts
- Coordinate travel and conferences, meeting organization, correspondence for CSO and members of the research group
- Commercial training (e.g. Swiss Association of Commercial Employees, business school) or very good administrative skills/experience)
- Degree in biology or chemistry is of advantage
- 2-3 year experience in the pharma or biotech industry
- English and German fluent spoken and written (C1/C2)
- Profound knowledge of MS Office (esp. PowerPoint and Excel)
- Networked thinking and analytical skills
- Being used to working autonomously
- Experienced in working with confidential information
Please don’t hesitate to contact Maja Wermelinger-de Vos at +41 (0)61 269 90 60.