Global oriented pharmaceutical company is looking for highly motivated and experienced person.
Project Manager Global Policies & Operations (m/f), 100%
- Support the development and implementation of a new Code of Ethics within the Agile Team
- Understand customer requirements and needs, through applying design thinking in order to ensure that the ultimate “customer” is at the center of the product strategy and that impact and value is delivered.
- Contribute to shaping the design of the strategy, roadmap and agreement of the deliverables within the Agile Team
- Stay abreast of and understand best practices relevant to the product being developed
- Take ownership for completing and resolving complex actions / dealing with senior stakeholders to effectively develop the product and ensure the impact / customer value is actually realized.
- Develop prototypes, experiments and iterates to ensure ongoing improvement to the product
- Often take the lead in ensuring the organization has the capacity and capability to deliver and sustain the solution – ensuring long term impact is realized.
- Support other team members, review each other’s work, brainstorm ideas, solve problems, learn from each other.
- Bachelor’s degree as a minimum, masters or MBA preferable
- at least 8 years’ experience in Communications, Human Resources, Business, Functional area of expertise
- experience in managing enterprise-wide communication campaigns (for global companies)
- Experience in Agile working / SCRUM is beneficial
- Personal Effectiveness Competencies
- English, proficiency
- Innovation mentality, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Good understanding of digital engagement platforms and communication solutions
- Great collaborator and high emotional intelligence
In case of any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Maja Wermelinger at 061 269 90 60.