You have a taste for contacts, sense of responsibility and a taste for figures? Then you've come to the right place!
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (duration: 01.01.2020 – 31.12.2020) we are looking for a
Junior Procurement Manager – Integration Support, 100% (m/f)
- Secure operational handling of Contract Manufacturing suppliers for TPO
- Challenge prices movements and handle commercial claims.
- Manage price request to the supplier within the existing agreements.
- Maintenance of SAP system
- Activate new product material number and coordination with Product Costing group (correct prices, BOM)
- Collect Implementation record from Supply Chain Management to justify new product creation.
- Maintain Material Master and Source Lists
- Create, update and renew SAP Value contracts (in accordance to SOX-NFCM rules and Values/quantities in line with forecasts).
- Manage Workflows for quantities and prices deviations (daily basis).
- Initiate and Draft Confidentiality Agreements, Work Orders or Service Agreements
- Support the Strategic Sourcing Manager in negotiation preparation tactics and documentation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business or economics
- Fluent English and German, additional languages preferred.
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in pharmaceutical area, or fast moving consumer goods area.
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in a procurment role or alternatively in an Account Manager role
- Extremely strong computer skills required: Skilled SAP user. Very high skill level with MS Excel.
- Able to manage large amounts of complex data to provide overviews of contract manufacturing business.
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60