Long term assignment for an analytical professional who appreciates working in a global environment.
Our client, a global oriented pharmaceutical company, needs reinforcement in its financial department to ensure accurate and timely month end closing, consolidation and reporting.
For this TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT UNTIL THE END OF 2020 with possible extension we are looking for a highly motivated and well qualified person as
Financial Reporting Manager (m/f), 100%
- Ensure delivery of the divisional month end closing in the FCRS system
- Review submitted financial data, develop and review of consolidation bookings, provide reporting guidance and answer to accounting queries
- Supply financial information for official reporting purposes in compliance with Group financial reporting requirements
- Monitor accuracy of reported data and ensure that Accounting and Reporting principles and policies are understood and adhered to by all Reporting Units
- Participate in the design, test, decision-making and implementation of system enhancements as well as reporting changes, working together with Group Finance, IT, external consultants and ERP teams
- Guarantee system maintenance and update
- Participate in prosesses as preparations for quarterly balance sheet review, executing reporting review, regular data quality checks and trend analysis
- Share best practice in reporting – revenue recognition, Stock in trade etc.
- Review of account reconciliations and company level controls
- Attend country FSR’s
- Identify and remediate reporting issues
- University Degree, ideally in finance & accounting, economics, business administration or management information systems
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Financial Reporting & Accounting or Public Accounting
- At least 2 years of experience in Financial Reporting systems
- Experience in global consolidation and evaluating reporting systems
- Excellent analytical ability
- Good understanding of accounting & reporting systems and processes
- Experience with ERP systems as well as relevant financial sub-systems (especially SAP)
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, other languages are a plus
- Ability to work in cross functional, in teams and in an international environment
…please contact Renato Imboden at 061269 90 60.