Pharmaceutical company needs reinforcement.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary assignment (the option of permanent employment exists) we are looking for a / n
Executive Assistant (m/f), 100%
- Provide a wide range of administrative support to the entire team such as organization of meetings, travel arrangements and expense reports, agenda management, etc.
- Interface with vendors and service providers on invoices, purchase orders, contracts and MSA/CDA agreements including communicating with the accounting and legal teams
- Prepare regular payment lists for the accounting team and assist with reporting and internal controls
- Track contracts and ensure central filling thereof
- Organize in collaboration with the management internal and external events (workshops, onboard new hires)
- Responsible for office supply, incoming phones and mails, visitors and catering
- Develop PowerPoint presentations and manage various databases
- Successfully completed study in Business Administration or equivalent education
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in an equivalent position in a modern office environment of an international company
- Coming preferable from Pharma or a least from a regulated business, familiar with SOP’s and their application
- Mother tongue German, fluent in English (spoken and written), any further languages are an asset
- Proficiency in MS Office package and able to manage/handle social media
- Affinity to figures and IT is a must
- Very good communication skills in English and German, both written and verbal
- Excellent planning and organizing skills, able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities
- High customer orientation and high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role
- Flexible, efficient and able to work independently with a problem solving attitude
- Strong team player, high-energy and positive personality
…please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60.