Pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (duration: 6 months) we are looking for an
Executive Assistant (m/f), 100%
Support to the Hd of NBAA including include managing calendars, setting up meetings, making travel arrangements, filing, screening and directing phone calls, emails, taking minutes and preparing expense reports. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Closely collaborate with the strategic assistant of NBAA to ensure timely delivery of tasks as well as alignment across all regions and NBAA functions, including support for the meeting agendas, keep an overview of all corporate timelines – final proof read and ensure timely submission of key documents to Board of Directors, ECN, etc.
- Coordinate activities with meeting participants and assistants, with preferred vendors and key stakeholders
Minimum: Higher Education degree level
- Desirable: Graduate degree in Business
- PA diploma or certification is a plus
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- Previous 6+ working experience in a similar executive level role and environment preferred
- Must have very good administrative, organizational, time management, influencer and coordination skills/experience, high level of discretion and confidentiality required, high-level of autonomy, good sense of how to handle conflicting priorities
- Flexible, solution-oriented individual, Excellent verbal and written communications skills, Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Enjoys handling a diverse, demanding workload
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60