You are reliable and the interface in different processes
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (duration: 12 months) we are looking for an
ERP Business Process Manager (m/f), 100%
Support Avexis integration, in defining / implementing the funds flow, order processing and order fulfillment of Zolgensma through the Novartis Pharma AG Legal entity for all the countries in scope. Coordinate with all the functions involved to define and implement in ERP system the direct delivery setup from the manufacturing sites to treatment centers to enable fast supply to the patients.
- Understand, elaborate and implement Order Management Business Processes in line with internal standard and considering specific requirement for Zolgensma.
- Ensure defined Business Processes are properly implemented in ERP
- Facilitate cross-functional alignment (funds flow, tax, QA, Finance, logistics, IT, trade compliance, CPOs…) to ensure compliant and workable order to cash and intercompany business processes.
- Ensure the relevant processes (Order Management, QA, Logistics, Finance, etc.) are documented as required (SOP, Working Instruction and/or Training Materials) in compliance with GxP, InControl and regulatory requirement
- Ensure continuous improvement of relevant processes.
- Specify user requirements, test local /global ERP Functionality, provide first level support to users incl. diagnosis and resolution
- Define project structure, project plan and deliverable together with ERP IT
- Ensure cross functional alignment with all the functions involved, drive actions/decision and ensure implementation on time.
- Coordinate all the actions are delivered according to plan
- Communicate on project progress, achievements, elevate issues.
- Excellent SAP PEP knowledge in Sales and Distribution module. Knowledge of Quality management, Material management and Finance modules is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of Novartis IC Order management process
- Excellent communication skills (orally and verbally)
- Able to work in matrix organization, with stretched timelines
… please contact Mr. Renato Imboden by phone on 061 269 90 60