Pharmaceutical company needs reinforcement.
Our customer, a pharmaceutical company based in Basel, needs reinforcement. For a temporary employment (duration: 1 year) we are looking for an
Administrative Expert, 50-100%
- Managing calendar of superior, complex appointment and deadline coordination
- Follow-up with corporate yearly meeting schedules from Group Finance & Corporate HR
- Collaborate with Finance Leadership Team Offices and Leadership Team Members
- Screening emails, managing incoming calls and multiple queries with a professional approach
- Meetings preparation – incl. TCs, VCs, Halo VC, Town Halls, off-sites, cross-divisional and global, preparing pre-read materials
- Data base administration and Reporting
- Making travel arrangements, visa request, expenses claims
- Responsible for tracking of expenses, purchasing – Collaborating and deputizing with HR NI team assistants
- Working closely with the Group CFO Assistant – Overall support/interface for the HR Group Finance team
- HR support on Group Finance Level
- Support executive staffing: arrange executive interview schedules with candidates including re-spective travel arrangements, attending them during their visit on the Campus
- Coordination of Executive Assessments and Background checks with external providers
- Acts as a coordinator with Assistants of divisional Finance HR Heads and CFOs
- Talent Management o Support with annual Group Finance OTR: coordination of cross-divisional global scheduling o Coordinating, cross-divisional TTS – Support for Quarterly EFTEX (Executive Finance Talent Exchange)
- Coordinator for CFO Mentoring program organization & related Assessments – Support with CCFO Review
- Support on Special Projects
- MUST: Novartis and/or Roche experience
- Good presence in interacting with Senior Executives (e.g. ECN level) & international external business partners and good interaction / build strong network with Group Finance assistants
- Handling of Administrative Projects: Establishes and maintains good working relationship with internal service functions. Actively contributes to the local HR network as a team player.
- fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
…steht Ihnen Renato Imboden gerne telefonisch unter der Nummer 061 269 90 60 zur Verfügung.