Long-term temporary position for a service-oriented Assistant with intercultural competence
Our client, a world-leading pharmaceutical company, regularly needs administrative reinforcement on a temporary base.
The work place is in Basel and easy to reach by public transportation.
The temporary contract is based on a CLA (Collective Labour Agreement) with interesting conditions. For these temporary assignments with up to 12- months duration we are looking for qualified and experienced
Administrative Assistants (m/f), 100%
- General administrative and organizational support to the team
- Scheduling and preparing meetings
- Manage travel arrangements and expense reports
- Organize internal events, workshops, etc.
- Work on sharepoint-located documents and check access rights
- Handle purchase orders and external invoices according to processes
- Commercial training (e.g. Swiss Association of Commercial Employees)
- Experience as Administrative Specialist within a multi-national company
- High IT affiliation (very good knowledge of MS Office and SharePoint)
- English,fluent written and spoken (C1/C2)
- German, fluent written and spoken (C1/C2)
- Service-oriented attitude
In case of any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact
Maja Wermelinger-de Vos at 061 269 90 60.